Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

report player: [TSL]_Critical_RG
(07-04-2016, 12:42 AM)Sir_Critical Wrote: ... This is a joke, right? I made the Christmas hat comment earlier in the run, as a joke. It got more than one laugh from the group, too. And I was with that rag group for several maps, and shielded on more than one occasion. During the particular run this refers to, you seemed to miss the fact I didn't actually HAVE A SHIELD. I hadn't needed one in earlier rounds since there were at least 4 RGs including myself, and we only had a 2-shielder gap. By the time we were down to needing me to shield, I not only didn't have a shield, but couldn't even find one to use. So as such, I blocked the gap as best I could bodily, and did a mixture of slashing and blocking with a weapon. This was the best I could do, and it had nothing to do with my armour. I did not "refuse to shield", I was physically unable to, as shielding REQUIRES A SHIELD. Mine were dropped and long gone

Bannerguard on your back, aegis on the ground dropped by the other RG that died the wave just before the wipe... you're really making up silly excuses here. If you are RG you're expected to shield, as that's your best role, but every time i played with you that's not what happened. When other shielders died in the following run in great hall you didn't even try to backup with the shield you had on your back, you ran away to shoot a crossbow. You seem to miss the point that infantry is intended to be a melee oriented class, but half of the time you're messing around with xbows or throwing weapons, see how i can't really have a good opinion of you from what i saw. If you like throwing why not choosing legionary? If you want to use xbows why don't you play crossbowman? When other players see that you're RG they're relying on you to keep the nords from killing them, they expect you to shield or be ready to shield if other shielders fall. What you did on that praven run was just plain trolling, you had a shield on your back and there were shields on the ground, you just didn't want to  continue the run and get the map changed. Having other RG should not be an excuse to slack off and be a bordeline leecher, you don't even try to be useful in other ways. The christmas hat "joke" made nearly everyone in the server angry, and more than one people was baffled because you had a shield ready and still fucked up. You're not suited for a role as critical as shielder is (sorry for the pun), and no matter what the result of my report will be, if i see you in a rag server again i'll be sure to bring my own RG, because you're not trustworthy

Messages In This Thread
report player: [TSL]_Critical_RG - by keru_90 - 06-04-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: report player: [TSL]_Critical_RG - by keru_90 - 07-04-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: report player: [TSL]_Critical_RG - by Midren - 07-04-2016, 01:54 AM
RE: report player: [TSL]_Critical_RG - by keru_90 - 07-04-2016, 01:55 AM
RE: report player: [TSL]_Critical_RG - by keru_90 - 07-04-2016, 02:37 AM