Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year.
I have more to add, so i propose the game mode be called Vahalla, and it is a full day of fighting, where all the dead nords and nord leaders return to the battle field in the after life, featuring a much longer battle, more diversity in difficulties.

Yes harder bots can be saved for later rounds, it can still be modded to get progressively harder.

Yes it would have to be it's own server, new game mode altogether.

I can send kip the code, he can see if it is interesting enough.

What makes my style unique, is how are managed to splice and merge variables, using random in range, and other operations to select units out of one single pool, it can be modifed to have many different pools, and also can be configured to ignore non essential units once they have already joined the fight / bosses. Ending could be after every boss has joined the fight, than bam the day of fighting in valhalla ends, and everyone feasts.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year. - by [WCS] Warborn - 25-05-2016, 05:19 PM