Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Gomer's Ideas
Gomer's Demands Ideas:

1. Due to often long hauls between waves I believe that there should be some sort of exp. or reward upon completing each round. My idea would be First round gets 10exp and 2gold and then each round progressively increasing by x0.5 each round. I also believe that boss rounds should give a double exp bonus as a "Cool Your Alive" type deal.

2.Bug: When I first spawned in on the equip screen my shoes where on my head and my red tunic was in one of my sots. Bug? Glitch? Idk though yall might wana know.

3.Expand the forums. I myself am an avid forums user and like to keep in contact with the users of cRPG and now this Mod. I like tight nit community we are a family here. Though you might not love everyone in your famile your stuck with em. I would like to suggest a few new threads and perhaps a new layout. Maybe use a Webs format. Also I can add a nice Big Donate link that goes directy to you PayPal if need you want Tongue https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr...338b1d9d60 Use dat!

4. The begging grind was kinda long. I don't wana whine but I heard alot of people whining in game and thought I would add.

Messages In This Thread
Gomer's Ideas - by Gomer - 14-12-2011, 06:11 AM
Re: Gomer's Ideas - by Johao - 14-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Re: Gomer's Ideas - by Gomer - 14-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Re: Gomer's Ideas - by Kwal - 14-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Re: Gomer's Ideas - by Gomer - 14-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Re: Gomer's Ideas - by Conqueror_Worm - 14-12-2011, 11:31 PM