Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(14-09-2016, 12:35 PM)Woody Wrote: Discord weĺl that nice made a acount like a week ago so yes i could of seen that but why did you not post on the legendary item threat not every one uses it or looks evey day.

Phoenix 1500,48
Imper 1450,47
Like i said atm imper not as good that why i only said bulwark

"Just relax m8s." If you ever hear me with a mic you will see im one tone and that carm (most of the time) This gose with forums as well.

Well I've made it quite public here that it's going to change.

The legendary item thread is more of a "Hey look guys I got this item!" not a "This item is going to change" and I want that thread to stay like that, it's a show off thread.
This is where threads like this happen, I mostly don't look here because it used to get derailed quite quickly. So when there is something to look at I do look.

Most of these changes we don't make posts about unless someone is genuinely concerned like yourself, otherwise it removes the "Oh that's a nice change" aspect and rather makes it a "Oh finally that's done".

and like I said, the armour rating:hit points is similar when it comes to overall HP, different weapons do better against more armour and vise versa.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Xen - 14-09-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM