Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] So i Lost ALL my accounts, anyone willing to help?
(22-10-2015, 04:21 PM)Kip Wrote: Can you log in to your account on the website?  If so, I will need one of your character IDs.

I also need you to join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" and give me that ID as well.

Sorry Kip, i just realised after comming back to the game once again that i still dont have my accounts , and the pikeman i replied to u about .

This problem is definitly cause of me not having the same cd keys anymore u see the 1st 4 accounts i had on my old cd key from taleworlds and i lost the actual key and the key after that well i dont have it anymore cause i have a completely new PC so my harddrive is gone... 

And to answer your question no i cant login to my accounts, thats why im worried because i always have the same passwords for my accounts on games that i play alot or just like and would come back if i stopped playing just so i dont lose the actual account. i would like to ask for a character transfer but u cant transfer a character that u dont know the ID from... so if u read my reply i hope u can give me a question so i can give u some information if i know something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So i Lost ALL my accounts, anyone willing to help? - by PGpartygamer - 03-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Cant login to my accounts??? - by PGpartygamer - 06-12-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Cant login to my accounts??? - by Sargent Q - 06-12-2016, 11:43 PM