Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] So i Lost ALL my accounts, anyone willing to help?
after my brake from NI i wanted to hop on it again because my friends were playing and i thought it would be a laugh but as soon as i wanted to login i remembered that im using a different key now, so ofc the NI servers didn't let me in with the character name i used before. So i tried to login to the NI website.. strange it didnt work , so instead of just using 1 character on the account i decided to use every single one i can remember ( i had 4 ) hmmm didn't work...I decide to create a new account! cause i thought all hope was lost so here i go! PGInfantryV2 Sadly ITS A PIKEMAN! XD but after me taking another brake. i decide to come on with my frie.. bla bla bla 1st , 2nd phrase and 3rd phrase.... Guess what! same thing, i got a new key! yeeey my luck at the moment im called Ashwood_Archer cause i my friend persuaded me to play archer with him well im sick of it i want my infantry and pikeman back. So! if any devs are around and looking at this thread I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE any help!

Account names: 

PGInfantry
PGpartygamer    ( this one is a archer )
PGpikeman
TheOneAndOnly   ( this one is shit )
PGInfantryV2    ( Pikeman .. ;D )

My GUID : 2319600

Messages In This Thread
Cant login to my accounts??? - by PGpartygamer - 06-12-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Cant login to my accounts??? - by Sargent Q - 06-12-2016, 11:43 PM