Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Projectile despawn time
As far as I know, a single arrow will be treated the same way as a pack of arrows so there is probably not a way to make single arrows despawn faster than packs. I have not looked into this specifically so there might be a way I'm unaware of.

What might be interesting is if there were a way to remove/delete items that are in the way on-demand. Besides the problem of figuring out how to implement this, we'd be open to people "deleting" valuable Swadian items lying on the ground.

What might be more likely to work would be some way to set an interaction point which floats above the construction site but does not have a collision mesh (it would not block players or bots from walking through it).

At the moment though, my focus is on fixing some of the recent bugs which have cropped up. If anyone happens to know of a way to do this though, I'd be interested to see some code. For now, I'll add it to the todo list.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...

Messages In This Thread
Projectile despawn time - by Kriegstofu - 09-12-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Projectile despawn time - by Looter - 09-12-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Projectile despawn time - by Kriegstofu - 09-12-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Projectile despawn time - by Kip - 10-12-2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Projectile despawn time - by Kriegstofu - 10-12-2016, 11:54 AM