Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Controversial idea, class limits to servers for the sake of fairness?
(16-09-2017, 11:04 PM)Kip Wrote: On the "should we" side, I would prefer to come up with some way to encourage the use of melee rather than use arbitrary restrictions.  As far as how to do that, I'm not sure
NO CADE
or something like this
assign support classes to  character classes so by choosing given character you got support class assigned.
Commandos and Crossbowmen should have engineer class (this is important coz if we give cades to pikes and snipers nothing will change) with 2 choices at the last tier or if you like 2 separate paths but both focused on cades/explosives
Archers and Pikemen  would be  our medics with similar  split at the last tier or 2 separate paths focused on healing
This is how I see it
                                                                                               ____ Pyromaniac ;D -explosives
Commando/Crossbowman- Tinkerer--Apprentice--Engineer----I
                                                                                               I____Architect- cades

____Reviver - tome
Archer/Pike - NurseField Medic-Field Surgeon-I
                                                                     I____Master Shaman  ;D- many powerful medic boxes
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial idea, class limits to servers for the sake of fairness? - by Sudoku_killer - 17-09-2017, 08:30 PM