Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Controversial idea, class limits to servers for the sake of fairness?
The devs can only help so much with a problem like this when the player base's main stratagy is to just sit behind cades and shoot. I remember before the player base started to decline when infantry would compete for top kills. What changed this is since the decline is more people have joined houses or enough money to buy walls and have found that its SAFER to play as a ranged character than a melee character which is true. Stay behind a cade and just left click for days. However I remember playing as an infantry and having more fun fighting nords on normal, hard and even rag than just sitting behind cades just left clicking and farming it without the fun. All I can really suggest is for more people to play as infantry to shield and slash and charge out when you can and fight the nords because as I said, the devs can only do so much with this issue if the player base itself doesnt play infantry. Play as infantry consistantly if you want to see a change and dont keep waiting for the devs to change something or blaming them for making infantry pointless when people have stopped playing infantry.

EDIT: As for the whole class limits I am going to have to say I am against the idea of forcebly removing players from a server because of their character choice or even character limitations
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial idea, class limits to servers for the sake of fairness? - by DragonFire1 - 18-09-2017, 12:19 PM