Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Key to add bolts in the clip repeaters
(20-11-2017, 05:02 PM)Kenneth Wrote:
(20-11-2017, 04:25 PM)Winter Wrote: although I am curious as to the historical accuracy of such a thing.  Maybe someone else already knows or can do the research.

The crossbow has the name of CHU KO NU. And in its historical essence was very rapid-fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DsV_vfqRro

Cho-Ko-nu (Chinese. Trad. 諸葛弩, Pinyin: nǔ zhūgě, pall.: Zhuge nu) is a Chinese repeating crossbow. This crossbow action by the tension of the string, the stacking bolt and the descent of the bowstring produced a single motion. Thanks to the mounted weapon with a bolt repeating crossbow can significantly increase the rate of fire (about 10 bolts in 15 seconds) compared to a conventional crossbow.

This much I am already familiar with.  I meant whether or not the bolt storage functions as a funnel or a magazine, and if a precise number of bolts could be added to the top or if the whole thing must be removed to reload. I haven't had the pleasure of using one myself and I am unable to do any meaningful research on it while in class.

EDIT: Now that I am home and can watch the video, I'd say based on that it looks like you can simply add more bolts to the top at will. Now comes the question of whether or not the coders can do it and if the developers want to implement it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key to add bolts in the clip repeaters - by Winter - 20-11-2017, 05:33 PM