Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game.
Ye funny well that's what I thought. Funny how some people are holding back from saying some things and at other times it goes completely out the window at others. 

I can tell you by the 2nd run out of the 3 I was not there to argue over something so petty. Some people need to loosen up and realise the bullshit coming out of there mouth... It's not about whats right or wrong it's about what works. If you cant understand people that would be a problem but when it comes down to simple mistakes or other small issues... Let it go... I have no idea how you live without seeing all the other problems if this is such a big problem.

It would be one thing for someone to correct someone on the forum where there is no game but in a game where the aim is not to push out poetry but to play a game... It's not a test its a game get over it and move on if you don't expect to be made fun of for having no sense of control and needed to correct the smallest things.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game. - by DR. - 22-02-2018, 02:26 AM