Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Help me plz to make the right decision
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2.86%
1 2.86%
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
5.71%
2 5.71%
Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
8.57%
3 8.57%
Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
17.14%
6 17.14%
Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players.
65.71%
23 65.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help me to take the right decision!
       Hello guys. I play in NI more that 2 years  and i did not have a serious problem with this game. Yes i looted 3 (not very good) legendaries, and lived in peace and understanding ! 
But yesterday something went wrong. I was insult a dickhead player, for my text in chat ! "XDDD"- it was my text ! By the way, this dickhead  also started insult my friends, and i still don't understand why !!! Well i thought "what a hell" and called admin and reported on forum and tried to forget, it becouse i tried to respect the rules :
"General Rules:
-Do not insult other players - interact in a way that is respectful of other users."

But my report was closed and all !!! Why ? 
OK ! 

I wrote to this admin (he close this topic) " What wrong ? Why you closed my reported and don't punished this dickhead player? He answered: "Admin has spoken to him". Only has spoken? 
OK !!!!!! 

I entered in the game... and what i saw. This dickhead still play in one of this server. 
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started to play but this dickhead wrote to me in chat first! When i told him that i don't talk with idiots, he started insult me again.   
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reported his second insulton on forum but an admin close it again
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent one more message to this admin ! "What is going on?" and he answered:  
"Are you also deaf I told you .Admin has spoken to him. Now stop spamming me" and blocked my privat message. Not apologise for insult . Not punished for violation of General Rules !!!! 
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I AM NOT THINK SO !
p.s. All what I said I can prove ! I have enough files for it!

So comrades plz  help me to take the right decision ! Just write one of this numbers: 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 !

1)- Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2)- Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
3)- Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
4)- Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
5)- Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes  shit. And General Rules not for all players.

Special for difrent idiots & all who is cover this fools: Don't write here and don't vote. This topic only for normal good people. Thanks.

Plz choose only from 5 items.(Not 6 and e.t.c.) Thank you & sry for mistakes (it's not my first language ) 
I this post i dont want to insult exectly persons. All matches are random )
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"

Messages In This Thread
Help me to take the right decision! - by Best Villain - 25-02-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by DR. - 25-02-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Jugg - 25-02-2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Jugg - 25-02-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Jugg - 25-02-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Bobo - 25-02-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Kip - 26-02-2018, 06:13 AM