Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars
Former member off:

Before NW release in the MM mod:
1er Regiment de Grenadiers a Pied des la Garde Imperiale. ( Back when it still was a regiment to be feared... )
8e Regiment de Cuirassiers. ( Made this fairly succesfull cavalry regiment, disbanded after 5 months cause of personal reasons. )

After NW release:
Back to 1er again and formed a Artillery detachment.

Now i am without a regiment for that mod, and that will probably stay that way. Even though the mod has a great feel to it when played properly the community has become a cesspool of humanity. And even though that was that way before the NW release it has only become worse... And for some reason i can't ignore it anymore...

None the less i wish you the best off luck in your endeavour and i hope you will become a regiment that will gather muchos glory and fame!
Small hint: play ALOT on the public servers and use a personal approach in stead of just a public recruitment message. Because of the idiotic number of clans/regiments out there you will most likely not be noticed at all. So go for people 1 on 1 and get one recruit a time.
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars - by Ser_Karel_Mormont - 11-07-2012, 04:55 PM