Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
Referring to a recent report of one of our members I'd wish to remind everyone there are rules to be obeyed and guidelines to follow.

The sense of humor should be with us at all time, this game is supposed to be fun. For everyone. Which means, one should consider if what seems to be funny to himself would also be found funny by the others. Any jokes about religion, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. are very risky and IMHO should not take place. The founder of the house - Sagi - expressed many times his desire that this house should group ppl who maintain the highest standards. That is our foundation and we shall not abandon it. We shall not have anyone who's got a problem with it wear our tag.

In result of the said report Irish found no need to step in and punish anyone. I will follow this time. But keep in mind my dear SPQRs if one of you gets reported and the claim will be held up by the admins it will most likely end with the kick from the house.

Messages In This Thread
Recruiting - by Luggi00 - 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Re: Recruiting - by sicario - 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Badmeester Application - by badmeester - 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Badmeester Application - by Bobo - 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - by Bobo - 06-04-2018, 07:19 AM