Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Zweihander VS Sentry
Woody,

Normal mode, yes. But the situation in most of Hard is still similar to Ragnarok (wave 6/9 and above) - you'll still die in a couple of hits. And yes, Zweihander can use 1h weapons and shields which is one reason why I prefer it over Sentry.

And yes, I've played a Sentry, and the slashing potential was the reason why I enjoyed it. Swapped back to Zwei as I simply prefer a full-on infantry class(like the 1h and shield thing above). This is actually making me think of my legionnaire character who I was using mainly to slash, and sometimes shield and throw.

And again , I'm sure you have a lot of experience as a Zwei and also probably posses very high tier gear. My point was that when using lower tier gear it's sometimes a struggle to keep doing what a Zwei is meant to be doing in the face of all the other classes around who are just as good at doing it. Often it's down to individual players (like Lucas yesterday) to see that there isn't much else a Zwei can do (other than heal I guess) and to give the slashing spot to him, while they use their other weapon they are just as proficient at (bow, thrown). I guess Juggernaut is the only class that's not able to do that, as he is basically forced to use the same weapons as a Zwei (see my previous response above).

Anyway, that's my personal experience and view on this, and I don't​ expect many people to agree as I am well aware that gearing up a new character from scratch takes ages and there's most probably no need to do it in order to see my point Big Grin

Take care Wink

EDIT: Just to add - I hope it doesn't look like (even though it does) I'm whining for a Zwei buff, as I don't see how this would make it any better. Lower tier Zweis would probably greatly benefit from it but I can see how overpowered the combination of high tier Zweis and RGs might get.

Messages In This Thread
Zweihander VS Sentry - by Ken_Repeaterman - 28-07-2018, 12:27 PM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by Leandero - 28-07-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by DR. - 28-07-2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by Pavel - 28-07-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by Unknown_Soldier - 29-07-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by Count_Lucas - 29-07-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by Pavel - 29-07-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by DR. - 30-07-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by Pavel - 30-07-2018, 08:01 AM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by DR. - 30-07-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Zweihander VS Sentry - by Ken_Repeaterman - 30-07-2018, 08:49 AM