Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
(23-07-2012, 03:11 PM)Sir Winkledink link Wrote: *Jaw drop*
That looks amazing! Big Grin
Really hope they will put in NI, maybe next patch? Tongue

Nice work

Thanks, me too Smile.

(23-07-2012, 03:49 PM)Senni link Wrote: Ryu deserves a free set Tongue

Haha thanks for the support mate. I'm bad at asking for things but i'm not sure if i should get a free set; they are just retextures, not my models.

(23-07-2012, 03:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We always try to make sure that Ryu is rewarded when he makes us things Tongue

Amazing work Ryu!!

Haha and thanks for that Hyper Smile. Till now i only asked for a legendary of one of my models when skirmisher class first came up; and because of the good heart of Worm's, i got 2 legendaries at that time Smile. Now i'm afread of asking for more, they can start throwing legendaries at me and that would be boring Big Grin.

(23-07-2012, 06:23 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: Seriously that looks amazing! When we bugger up our greeting I wont get any team damage any more with you wearing that armour Tongue

Thanks mate, i miss our low five(because of autoblocking) ;D, we should meet on battlefield more Smile. I'm not really sure about wanting a free armor, i want to ask for my own armor if i can manage to finish it and make it work in warband. And if it will get accepted for NI Tongue.

(24-07-2012, 09:51 AM)Art2X link Wrote: Ryu, amazing!
ALso want to ask u, do u work in Max or Maya?

Thanks Art2X Smile. They were retextures so it was done in GIMP mostly. But for modelling i use "Blender"; check it out, its a great program and its free Smile.

---------------
RETEXTURES:

Now after the answers lets check new goodies closely in warband Smile.

Developer's Half Plate Armor

[Image: AFX0p.jpg]

Barristan's Halfplate Armor (This one only has 1 different piece with the symbols Barristan wanted which is breastplate, gauntlets+helm+boots are all same with developer's set)

[Image: fVoT2.jpg]

Playable Halfplate Armor (Hopefully we will get this as playable - nothing is certain tho, its up to devs)

[Image: vN4X9.jpg]

And After playing with openbrf for some time, i wanted to test "feminize option" on right-click menu on armors Tongue; it turned out now they have also female versions Big Grin. "Hear me women of the Swadia! If you want to thank me personally, you can always pm me!" ;D. Ok ok joke's aside, they have some weird parts, like glitchy knees or too-thin wrist; but i think they still look good. Thanks again for amazing models of their creators Smile.

[Image: qLlOd.jpg]

[Image: 4Mdz2.jpg]

[Image: bim4j.jpg]
Attack of the smileys! Beware!

Messages In This Thread
Retexturing - by Ryu - 23-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - by Ryu - 24-07-2012, 05:41 PM