Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
(28-01-2019, 07:41 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:
(28-01-2019, 07:23 AM)Lothar Wrote: I agree with you Ryndell and Woody and I like the Idea of pseudorandom i already thought about an algorythm, to write down, to help the devsteam and make this idea tasty.

But  i like to point out that such chance wont come, since the way the lootsystem works (totaly random (?)) its keeps the Player intrested it creates a "addictive quality"( see Woody in example) 
Becus you never now if the next Run is blessing with a drop.
If you know every 200 Odins you loot it wouldnt be appealing enough to Play it right now, you just Play your Safe 4-5 Rag Run every event and thats all.
Since Ni is a game and the devs of a game like that a game is played they will keep the addictive quality high so ppl Stay and Play.

U cant rly say that everyone enjoys that mod as much as Woody 

Since alot of guys simply quit because they get annoyed that people loot and they dont 

And tbh u cant get some legendarys without looting atleast something for example stuff like Tempest Typhoon or Ailadrood pretty much all the old players and "rich" ones just wait until a certain item drops they can buy 

Anyways a system like the legendary loot currency or something like that stated above would be nice

Atleast for high tier items you either need legendaries to reach whatever value they are set at by the community or an out-of-game currency, which, in my eyes, has a negative inpact as anyone has the possibility to buy and just set a new in-game-currency price for it, as long as they're the only one selling it.

When it comes to less popular or simply more avaiable items, there is a high chance of actually buying them just by the time one has spend on the servers (as in by cash and mats), especially with the recent possibility of upgrading items.

Obviously this game lives from the RNG-factor but its pretty visible that atleast some drop rates changed. Some items are not dropped at all, also the general amount of drops per day is pretty low atm compared to earlier this year and especially compared to times in 2018 (probably also compared to before that but I can't actually judge that). We've had about 2-4 drops during events most of the time by an average of 5 runs. The past 6 events gave us 1 drop by about 5-8 runs per event (not taking into account that multiple public runs were also done).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 58 & Upgrades: 30

2018: _1
2019: 15
2020: 17
2021: 15
2022: _8
2023: _1
2024: _1

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom - by Julia. - 28-01-2019, 07:59 AM