Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
(28-01-2019, 07:45 AM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(28-01-2019, 07:32 AM)Coconut Wrote: I would suggest a pity timer type system, where if you play 50-100 rag runs without looting your loot chance goes up 2-3x until you loot. then it gets reset back to 1.

However... theres like no way the devs would TRACK these stats and impliment this type of system sadly. Maybe... very doubtful

A system similar to that would be in my opinion the most elegant solution, because it would encourage playing, increases perceived  fairness, and still has a reasonable amount of randomness to it.

This is exactly what is needed imo. The fact that some people loot frequently and others don't loot at all
would be received way less unfair with said pity system put in place. A poll should be held about it and I'm
pretty sure it would have a forseeable outcome. More fairness is always the way to go and impacts motivation
to play positively...and prices for desired items.

As for the market and mat drops. There are background scripts in place if I remember correctly. For now drops
are ok but there are definitely periods with lower rates even after the update. Lumps are the best indicator for
this.

To be on topic: I guess it's fine to have such a thing, but what Coco wrote here is of much more significance.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom - by Green_Dragon - 28-01-2019, 09:53 AM