Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
(29-01-2019, 01:20 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(29-01-2019, 01:06 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: As Kaas stated above the Head Dev of this Mod is putting his IRL time into this mod and due some circumstances he doesnt have as much time at the moment

Kaas didnt say its not possible to change he just said it most likely wont change in the near future since the Head Dev doesnt have alot of time to review the new Requests  and Kaas showing "a ton of requests which all require review" doesnt help in that situation.

This. I would like to add that there is a huge queue in the webdevelopment flow. As we have a working loot system at the moment, a feature like this won't get any priority. Missing features on the website are always prioritized.

And to go back to the revision of the idea; a player would still be able to boost his lootchance by doing wave 3 over and over. Just because "it is highly unlikely that a player will do such thing" doesnt mean it wont be exploited. That's basically security by obscurity and is very bad in my eyes as a [security researcher].

Thinking that would be obvious but

Wave 1 and wave 15 would not be valued the same. 

The only thing I see is for the people that w13 join. Should it be an ative round bonus that scales with you or just wave 4 is always better than 1.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom - by DR. - 29-01-2019, 01:48 PM