Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

They just needed to stop, but instead got carried away.
I was wittnessing the events and also filed an ingame report about it, namely against Man Weird and Matsuma,
who were, at the time, the core of the problem.
Sexually abusive talk had already been a problem, some time ago and some people have obviously learned their
lesson. Some obviously not.

To clarify: Pandemonium has not been involved in the above at all.

The conversation was mainly between Man Weird and Matsuma who refused to stop it, although asked to numerous
times. Golradir and Rhyttus were just followers who, in my eyes, were trying to catch some attention in an immature
way by harassing and joking about those people who were insisting in others to abide by the rules. Nevertheless they
did it for a long time, spamming the chat and disrupting thereby the gameplay and stealing the diversion and time of
the others.

To say it once again: I did not feel offended by the subject of the talk, but by it's stupidity and respectlessness against
others that had to stand this stupidity and display of immature, mediocre behaviour.

Those who refused to talk like that should get a nice little timeout, their followers a severe warning.

While I wasn't sure about writing a forum report this time, I nonetheless hope I could help to clarify the matter a bit.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

Messages In This Thread
RE: They just needed to stop, but instead got carried away. - by Green_Dragon - 22-03-2019, 06:42 PM