Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why new players dont stick to the mod?
(24-03-2019, 06:08 PM)ManWeird Wrote:
(24-03-2019, 05:03 PM)Malong Wrote:
(24-03-2019, 04:11 PM)ManWeird Wrote: Let me get this out of the way. I never said I was right nor do I blame anyone, the thing is if I am hindering the team or any new player for that matter, it would be better if this was a rule. Also you can't expect newbies to play normal or beginner if nobody ever plays there. I see one normal server with 16/16 maybe once or twice a day. The rest of the time you have to solo it, while that might be easy or fun for more veteran players I joined this mod for the coop experience, if I wanted to play alone I would go back to singleplayer.

You could be part of the solution and get support items too, you know. You typed about coop experience; part of that is catering yourself to the rest of the group, particularly since this is a very established community.

I am working on it. As a new player I can't get a lot of items and on top of that I lack the gold right now.

You need 875 gold in addition to materials you should have by the time you are level 39.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why new players dont stick to the mod? - by Malong - 24-03-2019, 06:37 PM