Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why new players dont stick to the mod?
When I use to lvl up id to lvl 52 all I did most of the time is make cades and heal.

Getting kills with a tr4 let alone anything lower feels like you're not contributing to the team adding ping if I did try some runs I would be lucky to get 25 kills.

Seeing cades placed from a new person is like looking at a learner driver. Eventually, you're going to make a mistake as you don't have the experience needed to know where we place cades on every map.

Healing with new people is better as they can't really fuck it up. Before I could give them a msk and say your job for the full run is to use that. Well can't do that anymore.

Can't make cades and can't be a healer at the same time... Eh healing with 5k meds is better than something but the same thing can be said about anything lower than a shc. How much can you help at that lvl. The answer 0 or close to it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why new players dont stick to the mod? - by DR. - 25-03-2019, 01:06 AM