Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES)
(24-06-2019, 03:31 PM)Forward Wrote: Crossbowmans have a lot of cool-looking gear already and wardens still don't have legendary helmet.
Crossbowman already having a lot of cool-looking gear is a very dumb reason to restrict them from having more gear.

I added a legendary helmet for Archer for next update, and said I was doing so numerous times on the forums, in-game and in PMs over the past four months. I request that you stop showing up to posts about items not relating to archers and complaining that you don't have an item yet. It's childish and annoying, and accomplishes nothing. Please keep the posts related to the thread.

Also, why the hell would Warden have their own helmet? They don't even have their own armour.

(24-06-2019, 02:54 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: Look a little wider. The heroes of crossbowmen have no sets at all. In fact they have 2 armor and 4 helmets on the house level crafting. 1 armor and 1 helmet for Pavise Champion, and the rest is at your discretion. No shoes and no gloves - used by Swadian - but they don't fit even the legendary set, let alone crafting, so if you're a perfectionist and want to look more or less right, then you have to wear Plate Mittens and the most expensive shop shoes, as it fits the texture of the armor.

Speaking of developers, I can not say thank you to them for their work, which we do not see. In General, I can understand why all these good ideas are not in the game. The developers just don't have time. Guys, it would be great if it was, but I understand if it doesn't show up.

Crossbowmen never have gotten a lot of attention when it comes to armour. Studded Gauntlets are shared with Crossbowman because there were no available gauntlet models, and the same issue is present for Swadian Boots and Swadian Gauntlets. This is something that can be changed, through making Crossbowman-specific items, and is something I am more than willing to do. I just don't know how to separate Swadian Boots / Gauntlets / Studded Gauntlets from Crossbowman without hurting players currently using those items. This does not mean that I will not make armour for Crossbowman, though. I've implemented red legendary Crossbowman boots for the next update (model is temporary, didn't have time), and I plan to start work on Crossbowman specific armour so that the armour sets are fully created and match with their respective armours. Please bear with me as it will take time to create these models.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aventurier Armor - by DR. - 23-05-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor - by Kriegstofu - 23-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor - by Kriegstofu - 23-05-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-05-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by Terath - 24-06-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 25-06-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 06:59 PM