Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES)
Once again. Right now I'm not convinced about the crossbow idea.

When I say that you talk like its hard switching from a weapon to weapon... 

Are you complaining about the animation from taking out a 1h or xbow? 

Are you complaining about not being able to shield as a ranged class? 

Leg is potentially made for it but coming from someone that uses Leg and Hoplite trowing with a shield out would be not much quicker than just pulling it off your back when needed. 

Overall I'm sceptical if this class needs a new xbow... I see Aventurier being closer to Senti then Leg so in saying this do you plan to give Senti a bow called... wait... Blade String! do it for the meme!

Hmm, I did not think the ability to reload an xbow would be so hard to do for one class... 

You could add it to all normal xbows (Eagle, Tosser, Pen,..) so any class, in theory, could kite a bit. 
With this change, you would be justified making Pc slower at the + of something else. Then make Cm have the same stats as Repeaters (slower for more hp). 

Another way like I said would just give it more speed to the class. Having to stop a reload does take skill when kitting but you could just say that's part of the class. Having a class that's hard to use when kiting but can be very rewarding I think would be more intrusting. I have no idea how faster it should be given the avg speed on xbows is well slow. I would make xbows like bows so all have the same speed so only the flight speed and damage goes up. 

About 44 speed would be good for the [speed ones] then the [damage ones] one(s) at 40. Is pene the only damage one?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aventurier Armor - by DR. - 23-05-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor - by Kriegstofu - 23-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor - by Kriegstofu - 23-05-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-05-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 25-06-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 24-06-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES) - by DR. - 25-06-2019, 04:24 AM