Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall
(09-07-2019, 07:20 AM)Woody Wrote: I'm for 1 hero locked house crafted stuff being the same stats as orange stuff but feel like orange loots could be like the old times where sum where usable by all or at least fewer requirements being tr1-tr3.

I don't have a picture, but that probably would not increase the values. People just don't want most orange items anymore with the dwindling population and many players sharing items in shops, progression of player base such that basically everyone has a hero and wants best in slot gear, and saturation of most of these orange legendaries caused by 6-7 years of drops. The only valuable oens are either prestige items (Dragon Arrows/Bolts/Sword) or not completely replaced by something else (Torch).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.06.13)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall - by Malong - 09-07-2019, 01:03 PM