Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you support this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.48%
11 35.48%
No
38.71%
12 38.71%
Whatever
25.81%
8 25.81%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More predictable legendary upgrades schedule
I would not put you in the casual player category. I also view it as a matter of aptitude and not of play time to observe or figure out rough patterns. And again, I expect more out of you than most others in the mod such as, let's say, Goody, Lucia, or Aaron. Furthermore, you asked, thus I answered. It also seems to be something others have observed and figured out as well. My general view on this is that people would be better served in thinking critically instead of having a thought process like "Greetings gangster, I cannot observe any discernable pattern, therefore none exists. Now I must play percussion instruments and propel weapons with long shafts and pointed tips."

Nonetheless, all of this only affects the title of your request. Perhaps this thread should just be renamed to "Align upgrade schedule with class usability"
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More predictable legendary upgrades schedule - by Malong - 20-11-2020, 03:10 PM