Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you support this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.48%
11 35.48%
No
38.71%
12 38.71%
Whatever
25.81%
8 25.81%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More predictable legendary upgrades schedule
(20-11-2020, 06:18 PM)Forward Wrote: Why your ordinary player should 'think and observe cycles'

They don't have to. You replied "Enligthen [sic] me." Did I reply "figure it out, you monkey" or anything of the sort? No, I gave you the exact post to illustrate this.

(20-11-2020, 06:18 PM)Forward Wrote: or know anything about Agile?

That wasn't directed at the ordinary player; that was directed at you. Now that I know you know Agile, we should all hold your feature requests to higher standards.

(20-11-2020, 06:18 PM)Forward Wrote: From my point of view the game should be accessible for everyone and everyone should be able easily get top-level gear in manageable amount of time without any observations, cycle calculations and brain cells usage.

That's a very entitled viewpoint...

(20-11-2020, 06:18 PM)Forward Wrote: And how you are indifferent if you spend more time posting here then anyone else.

You vastly underestimate my thinking and typing speeds. Regardless, I'm indifferent to the feature. But I'm not going to just sweep "Greeting gangster, this is random because I am incapable of secondary school level analysis" away. Encouraging players to continue to be oblivious and discouraging critical thinking are incredibly bad.

You know, you could have just replied "I guess there are rough patterns that I didn't see before. Either way, I wish it was organized to be more apparent and accessible to all." And this could have all ended. Instead, you have to argue that players shouldn't have to think and worse, imply there's nothing to learn or worth learning.

But I'll just leave you with this:

[1:04 PM]
Kaasovic:
I like how he thinks he's better than Woody, but they kinda are falling into the same category now

Great fucking job!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More predictable legendary upgrades schedule - by Malong - 20-11-2020, 06:58 PM