Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

16 sots verses 64, personal opinion...
apparently one of the rules for hosting a server is a 16 player limit, and I, humbly and politely mind you, would like to ask you, the modders and staff, to reconsider or respond.

Last night I played on the tactical carnage server with about 30+ players, no problem. i checked other servers out too, all the U.S. servers were fine (didn't check Eu ones since I wouldn't know how much lag is caused by distance and stuff)

I must say that the 64 slots made a already good mod into an amazing mod. it felt like a real battle, we had shield walls, archers firing volleys, the few cavalry there was delayed significant groups of bots. it was amazing, it was organized, it was the best fun I had on this mod yet.

surely your system could support 2 servers, a Eu and a Us, at 64? if for no other reason then to test your systems?

I know you guys have your reasons, and i honestly don't expect a change. I also know nothing about modding a game like this, so for all i know this could break your set up.

I'm just trying to say, as a player, that this is a good mod but it still isn't the epic war against the nords. the 30 people i played with made it feel like a battle.

sorry if this ticks you off, but i felt i had something good to say here.

Messages In This Thread
16 sots verses 64, personal opinion... - by Kormin - 18-12-2011, 04:34 AM