Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven
I am writing because I think this complaint is a personal matter and an attitude against our unity. First of all, the videos I will add are nicknames used by a single user in the mod.

In the first of these videos, we are trying to pass the tour with our players and since we have a lot of improving players, it seems that a barricade has been put up and this username 'hamster' is deliberately knocking down this barricade.

In the second video, while we were aiming to go on a tour in cavalry mode with our players, this time we cannot use tome because the same user took the equipment called 'tome', which was used to bring back our dead players, into his inventory and did not return it.

As can be seen in these two videos, this user named 'hamster' wants to undermine the clan players' enjoyment of the game and alienate them from the mode.

Apart from these, as seen in the photos we sent, the player named "hamster" used a bug to go to a part of the map that cannot be reached normally.

As you know, he received a warning for insulting the admins. (previously)

Video 1 : 

Video 2 :

[Image: 20240429221205_1.jpg?ex=664a6908&is=6649...560ab58c1&]

[Image: 20240429221148_1.jpg?ex=664a6908&is=6649...b243148eb&]  [Image: 20240429220332_1.jpg?ex=664a6908&is=6649...cab4c9d37&]
Based on my experience, I strongly support removing this jealous and hateful person from the module. He will somehow lead people astray with his superior manipulation ability and lies.

Many other bad behaviors have been committed against me and the community I represent. My request from the current esteemed authorities is to take what is necessary.

“If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us.”

– Francis Bacon –
 – Francis Bacon 
Kind regards

Legacy of ReaPsoT

“If w

[Image: WyXPJ6.webp]

LR*ReaPsoT~

Messages In This Thread
Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - by ReaPsoT - 18-05-2024, 09:31 PM