Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven
sigh. in the first video, I wanted to destroy the few normal cades, because 1. it was normal, not rag and 2. I really didn't want to get stuck in the gap that was left inbetween them. the second video shows me killing w12 boss without toming, which is not against the rules (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=78303 and https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=77203). I had both tomes in my inv way before boss was last, and you should also look at your clanmate who kept hitting the boss after you died, he didn't stop and neither did you say anything about toming, you were just silent and started recording, apparently. you're the only person in the whole mod I'm not double-checking for if they're alive before killing anything too, and you're the only one reporting me. your few pictures show me on top of the walls on king's castleyard, we got there by stacking a few cades. 1. us being up there saved the run iirc, 2. we just discovered it, so we had to explore it out of curiosity, knowing we won't get the chance to do it again, because doing it twice surely is bannable and 3. I've been already told not to do it again, so I won't. also, I'm not ''leading people astray with my superior manipulation ability'' lol. do you really think I'm the problem in this mod? I don't even know how ddosing works (a former LR member told me you did it on other mods too, if you got mad). and speaking about other LR members, I don't dislike them at all, they seem like fine people to me. frankly, I help them regularly, be it on beginner or normal. just because I don't like you doesn't mean I don't like the other 50 people only because of the ''LR'' before their name. so ye, in a nutshell, you're being crazy for thinking I'm the one that should be removed, and keep your clan out of your personal problems.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - by Hamsterino - 18-05-2024, 09:58 PM