Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven
bro. 1. nothing of what I said was a lie. 2. he had fucking severance, I think you can damage the w12 cav boss pretty hard with them. 3. I saw you die, I press tab every 2 seconds and acknowledged you were dead, but I decided not to tome, considering what an idiot you are, towards me at least. 4. no admin ever warned me about anything related to you or LR, and I didn't ''deal with you'', I try to avoid you as much as possible. and stop speaking about ''us'', this is a matter between you and me, keep your clan out of this. 5. I didn't say you are ddosing, I can't because there's no evidence, it's just hella suspicious, especially if a former LR member talks to me about it and tells me you did it regularly in the past. 6. what age gap? you're like 20, that's not that big of a gap, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm worth less than you or that my opinion doesn't matter as much as yours, so keep age out of this.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - by Hamsterino - 18-05-2024, 10:18 PM