Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven
jesus. in no way have I called you a fool, especially not the clan. I'm telling you to keep your clan out of this, if your translator doesn't work, that's neither my fault nor my problem. I remember click talking to me about you saying you're annoyed by me talking to and about LR guys, but again, I don't talk about ''LR guys'', but about you, if I can be bothered to do so. that's what I said to click, and before you bugged him about me talking to you, I was trying to explain to you why switching chars in the midst of a run isn't illegal at all. I find you (''you'' as in ''reapsot'', not as in ''LR clan'') very annoying too, but I don't message an admin because of it, since they can't do anything about it either. about the last ''sentence'', if I see a normal server with 5 people, I'll join it, because I want to finish Rise from the Ashes. I don't care if it's LR guys or other people, I don't even care if you're in there, as long as you spawn more nords for me to kill. I don't say anything to or about LR guys when I'm in a server with them, not even about you, because I want to somewhat keep the peace, so I'm not ''provoking'' you. now stop those thoughtless replies and let an admin decide, or understand that I'm not evil and manipulative and start being nicer to other people.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - by Hamsterino - 18-05-2024, 10:50 PM