Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven
There's no point in defending here just because you're close to him. Your friend, sorry, your "brother" is wrong. Be a man of your age. Jean, equipped the books while playing on the Atlı server so that we wouldn't be born. If you pay attention, we have 4 slots, he plays with glory and a shield in his hand in warband. He even threw his sword on the ground to equip 2 books. There is clearly an ulterior motive here so that Ingemar would not buy books.

I haven't seen anyone playing Glory in close range mode despite having a blessed sword. I guess he was doing a challenge? :d

I've also never seen anyone other than beginner players hit barricades for no reason and not get penalized for the wall glitch. He was banned before for insulting the administrator, isn't everything obvious?

As for the in-game reporting system, the number of active administrators in the game is limited, you know this best, there is no point in commenting on the issue other than the administrators, do not waste your time, everything has been said.

It's not nice to throw mud and try to leave a mark. we do not speak like the slanders others spread with their lies. If we are dealing with this issue at this time of the night, it means that we are being treated unfairly, this person is pushing our limits and we experience this situation not once, not twice, but constantly. There are many examples like this

Our issue here is not to dislike someone, this is not a personal issue, it is beyond personal, it is propaganda to insult a community and alienate them from the game.

[Image: WyXPJ6.webp]

LR*ReaPsoT~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - by ReaPsoT - 19-05-2024, 05:28 AM