Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven
it's getting exhausting to reply to that shit, but here we go again. jean is not my brother, he is close to me, but what does that matter? other than the LR guy replying on my post pointing out your ddosing, jean didn't mindlessly defend me, but as he said, he just pointed out some things; he even acknowledged I broke a rule. I'm using glory instead of my blessed excalibur, because the normal glory has more stab damage than the normal excalibur, and the blessed excalibur has even less stab damage. the reason you haven't seen anybody else do this is because you haven't been playing this mod for long and clearly don't know the game. to be fair, I can't remember if you actually died by going to spec or not, but it doesn't matter, as I already said, the other guy kept hitting the boss as well, neither you or that guy typed anything in chat, it seemed like you didn't even care at all. as I've said multiple times, I didn't hit the barricades ''for no reason'', it's so people don't get stuck trying to jump over them. I doubt you even understood why I was banned or what the context was, so stop bringing random things into this, you're being annoying. if you really wanted to see me being punished for getting on top of the walls on King's Castleyard, you should've used the report player option in game, not take a screenshot of it and post it a solid month later on the forums. in the meantime, I've been told by an admin not to do it again, and I won't, that'd be incredibly stupid. I'm not treating you unfairly or pushing your limits. if I did, surely you could name some of the many examples, eh? and this is in fact a personal issue, it's not ''propaganda to insult a community''; as I've said multiple times now, I have nothing against anyone of the other LR guys and I don't want to ''alienate them from the game''. do you even know what propaganda means? I'm not talking to other people about any of the LR guys, so stop putting it as if the whole clan was being offended when it's really just yourself.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - by Hamsterino - 19-05-2024, 02:21 PM