Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

First successful solo rag run by a CN player
(29-06-2024, 01:39 PM)Hamsterino Wrote:
(29-06-2024, 01:26 PM)Moonlight Wrote: [剧透=截图]
[video=dailymotion]
 <br />normal → hard → cav → rag...lol. looking back on my NI career since 2019,  I still remember how excited I was after my first solo normal run, but with the CN fellows who were already capable of solo hard runs such as Fantasy, Guard, Tyler and Aslan, as well as the fact that Norris and SYY had overpowered Odin on their own, I was truly motivated to conquer the most challenging mode in this game by myself. And today is the day I finally made it! 
<br />
Armor:[Armor:
1 x Blessed Excalibur[Image: excalibur_new.png][Image: asfalt-light.png]1 x Griffon Bascinet
       [Image: terath_helmet3.png]
1 x Phoenix Shield
                                                              [Image: phoenix_shield.png]
[Image: asfalt-light.png]1 x Battle Hardened Plate Over Leather
              [Image: brego_cuir_bouilli.png]
1 x Blessed Noble Steel Gauntlets
     [Image: finger_gauntlets_L.png]
1 x Cursed Malice
                                           [Image: disco_throwing_axe.png]
[Image: asfalt-light.png]1 x Swadian Boots
[Image: swadianboots.png]

Map:
First defence
I wanna say thank you to the CN community for such great atmosphere, which has enabled me to achieve today's success. Let's work together to build a CN family! [img]file:///C:\Users\86180\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys\QBHO~D%B_59OH5TDLN0$I5X.png[/img][img]file:///C:\Users\86180\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys\QBHO~D%B_59OH5TDLN0$I5X.png[/img][img]file:///C:\Users\86180\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys\QBHO~D%B_59OH5TDLN0$I5X.png[/img][img]file:///C:\Users\86180\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys\QBHO~D%B_59OH5TDLN0$I5X.png[/img]

And shoutout to my G PCK for watching. Credit goes to you as well! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Congratulations to you as well, well done!
恭喜
My Loots:16

Messages In This Thread
RE: First successful solo rag run by a CN player - by Ufe - 29-06-2024, 03:40 PM