Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Report on PCK/Malong & Pyra
(19-07-2024, 07:26 PM)Alahrian Wrote: i let the admins decide what they think of the stuff provided above by me and my clan members. I am more then happy to go in a call with the admins or devs to explain any situations and i am not afraid of telling the truth. However i will not chat or interact with you Smile We had that before and it doesnt make sense to discuss with you Smile
If any admin or dev Reads that. Please contact me per PM. i will provide discord and or steam name and we can call or chat there. i am just done with that pck and i think you (Admins and devs) can read from all the comments on other threads that i am not the only one done with pck and his POV and acting Smile

We’re allowed to respond particularly with evidence that contradicts your claims.

Your screenshots show you typing in German which is against the rules. I asked you “English please” and you refused, replying to use a translator, then continued.

I also want to add that you repeatedly asked for our Discord usernames, and invited us to join your Discord server for a video call, presumably to intimidate us. If what we did was threats, then what you did was too.

(19-07-2024, 07:31 PM)Never Wrote: My few screenshots. Wish i started taking those much earlier. Smile

What rules were broken? Not having sympathy for some people isn’t against the NI rules. Likening one community member to another who makes logic and math mistakes isn't against the rules.

Is making a pun of “hater” and “Gatorade” when you don’t help a community member (despite claiming that you care about community) with their long-running quest goal an insult at all? I also want to point out the hypocrisy here: you say you care about the health of the community but won't help someone in the community at literally zero opportunity cost to yourself.

If you want me banned, so be it. But don't use the completely false pretense that it's about community. You just want people similar to yourself and dislike people that are outside your echo chamber.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Report on PCK/Malong & Pyra - by Malong - 19-07-2024, 07:39 PM