Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Anyone else think these hired assassins are annoying?
(20-12-2011, 12:11 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: Hired Assassins make the game interesting.

this is not the point of debate sir
the debate lies in the flaws with the current state of how assassins factor into the game
your "brilliant" conclusion was already aknowledged in only the sixth sentence of my post IN BOLDED TEXT

in nerd slang "L2R"

(20-12-2011, 12:50 PM)Balian_Of_Ibelin link Wrote: I am ver happy with how it is, and it should not be changed, in my opinion.
It makes ir more challnging, + people will find new ways to own assasins eventually.

sure its easy if one is an infantry man with a shield (as i am) but what if you are an archer who has to deal with assassins materializing from nowhere without warning and killing him before he can even put away his bow?

its also difficult when this happens at spawn when you are a cav and they murder your horse and you before you can get away
These are a couple of examples that can not be countered by 'skill' or 'planning' and make the game's FUN into fun

/rebuttal

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone else think these hired assassins are annoying? - by MrShovelFace - 20-12-2011, 04:34 PM