Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Suggestion // It's a long read] New class requirements (Tier 3)
Thanks for the reply, and I think it's great that you've clearly considered your options before implementing them in the patch, I appreciate it.

The issue I have I guess isn't so much about the final amount that you decided on, but simply the fact the lack of incremental increase with the XP gain.

I'm excited to tear around in a steppe charger (if that's even available), but I feel like people are going to be a lot douchier with being cav, in my scrap to get more XP. I'm almost certain that will be the case with me, if my buddies aren't on.

Prior to this, I spent a lot of my time herding the NPCs for our melee fighters to kill. I don't mind assist XP, and if everyone benefits from that, that's even better. I think I'm one of the most team oriented cavalry there is, really.

I realize that most cavalry tend to be kill stealers, really, and I support the decision to raise the XP requirement wholeheartedly. If it brings me new challenge, bring it on! I'd just like to see the increase be incremental, as opposed to a "lump sum" sort of format.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Suggestion // It's a long read] New class requirements (Tier 3) - by dexxtaa - 20-12-2011, 06:11 PM