Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fixes and suicidal peasants
(15-11-2011, 03:12 PM)jaaash link Wrote: I think naked peasants should be nerfed heavily. I can't even 1 shot them with my elite scimitar and I'm heavy infantry.

I think the melee classes need a big buff. Right now I can't even solo the first wave, and I'm heavy infantry with a full suit of the best armor and with the best weapons. Melee is impossible to level because of how tough the bots are and how weak I am. I should be able to 1 shot most things in the first few waves, especially when they're wearing no armor. And people with no weapons or shield really shouldn't be able to block.

As it is, I have only gotten to the nord cav wave once, and that was a lucky run with companions.

+1

the entire feel of the game has changed for the worse. its almost impossible to get past wave 2 atm while playing on my own and its bar impossible to get passed wave 4 with a group.

its far to hard for archers to kill anything atm.3 arrows for a peasent? also the lack of gold on every kill and again the lower xp gen from ranged is makeing it a very unappeling class to play atm. also been 1 hit killed with a rock.

my advice would be to put it back to how it was for the lower waves!

Messages In This Thread
Fixes and suicidal peasants - by Jez - 15-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Re: Fixes and suicidal peasants - by Aylethiumoj - 15-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Re: Fixes and suicidal peasants - by jaaash - 15-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Re: Fixes and suicidal peasants - by Point - 15-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Re: Fixes and suicidal peasants - by Jez - 15-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Re: Fixes and suicidal peasants - by Melvarius - 15-11-2011, 11:23 PM