Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
I'm sure some of you guys remember me from the olden days of my raging.

Just came here to say that I am pleasantly surprised, I found that anything inbetween 0.3.0 and 0.4.0 was utter shit and I've been really vocal about it, but this new patch gave me a small renewed interest, dropping Cavalry was a good thing to do instead of trying to balance it and consequently fucking over Cavalry players, I am really enjoying the skirmisher class that I leveled up with my assist XP from Cavalry.

Of course, I'm by nature abrasive as hell, so don't expect a post from me with no rage.

I played a bit, not that much, but a bit.

First, I'm kind of dissapointed the legendary weapons are still there, first one I saw when I played again was the Snake Spear, and it was quite a pleasant model, didn't look like something you'd use in a real battle situation, but atleast the model was realistic enough and didn't make me feel like I was playing World of warcraft and Lineage 2 ported over to warband.  Unfortunately, I joined some hardmode server just to try it out and, lo and behold, everyone had those weird fantasy weapons straight out of nerdland that looks like utter shit. I don't know for you guys, but I like my weapons with a small to moderate amount of spikes, not ten thousand of spikes per square inch.

I'm also wondering, are the Devs playtesting their maps at all? Again, I had a pleasant surprise, Swadian Village turned into a much better map, Mountain pass is still shit, haven't played the others except one.

I have no clue what it's called, it's an indoor map, the bots spawns behind a door that I only assume can be opened by the gatethingy right beside it, unfortunately, it just so happens that there's a conveniently placed invisible wall right there, so no way to open the door. All we could do was wait for the occasional bot to go through the door which happened at the rate of 1 every 2 minutes, so we just ended up waiting the 18 minutes or whatever then suiciding to switch map.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Bilbo - 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Borealis - 06-04-2012, 04:11 AM