Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about these additions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Junk
13.79%
4 13.79%
Cool
34.48%
10 34.48%
WHY IS THERE A BIG ROCK
24.14%
7 24.14%
Wtf is half that shit on the bridge?
24.14%
7 24.14%
I don\'t Care
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] New Map - High Top Hell [Status:Scrapped]
(23-12-2011, 02:00 AM)Johao link Wrote: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...163.0.html

If you can do the maps as good (or even better than) as this guy does, I'll ask Jez to add you in as a map developer.

For now, you should refine on that map skills of yours before trying to make a new map.
Hahaha I will.... I want to say try but the truth is I make maps and some are good some are shit and his are great..... I'll make maps and I will let you tell me what you think! But yeah that's just what Ive been at. We ran a test of the map. It was a nice learning process. Most people where having alot of fun. Few bugs I am fixing. I am completly redoing the bridge. I know that I have alot to improve on. But I have all the time in the world to do so. I will contuine work on this map when I et back.

I will add another set of sceenies soon. Though the current ones are now to date AT ALL though the second set mnus the bridge is close.

PS: I understand.... The map aint all that good BTW I know what you mean! But hell Ima do this in my spare time and I just did this cause I was bored one day. I might jut scap it.... IDK but The feedback from testing was that 10 out of 12 or so people said they liked the map so I decided fuck it I will work on it. The other two or three said I should change the objects on the bridge... So I did!

I don't think I will sub. the map though I will just keep it and we can use it from time to time on are server cause it seems it wont go anywhere I do.

Messages In This Thread
Re: New Map - High Top Hell [Status: Fixing Bugs and Polishing the Map] - by Gomer - 24-12-2011, 10:06 AM