Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Great Hall: Strategy [Experimental]
Ok. Made some adjustments to my earlier stated strategy. I have tested the below strategy with a decent team and it was working successfully. Unfortunately we had a crash before being able to fully test it on later hard mode waves, but with some adjustments it would have worked I believe.

The deployable shields protect the full time healer. They also stop friendly archers shooting on the right hand side and drawing enemies to barricades. The deployables set up behind the shield wall provide shooting platforms for the archers to shoot over the shield wall.

The shield wall can be either a 3 man team with a heavy barricade on their right, I believe the barricade would stay intact as long as every player remains between the yellow lines. We did also have a 6 man shield wall which worked perfectly with no barricade on the right, obviously 6 shielders isn't always possible. As stated I believe the heavy barricade won't be destroyed if players remain in the yellow zone. The heavy barricade on the left side below wall isn't necessary either but if there is an undisciplined player that is occasionally leaving the yellow line, an enemy will every now and then come around the side, having a barricade there will slow their attack down allowing a slasher to deal with him.

I have not fully tested this but I am confident that it will be an effective strategy with a committed and disciplined team. Which should be reasonably easy to set up in a public server with a mixture of players.

Messages In This Thread
Great Hall: Strategy [Experimental] - by Kip - 10-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Re: Great Hall: Strategy [Experimental] - by Kip - 26-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Re: Great Hall: Strategy [Experimental] - by Ragnash - 03-11-2012, 08:45 PM