Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha
(13-11-2012, 07:05 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: People don't even bother reading the original post nor the quick guide on the website.

I lost faith in humanity...

Servers are created ONLY when you have a game created (when 6 players are searching at the same time and get put into a game lobby) and when everybody has locked in after selecting a champion.  Then a server's name will be given to you and you must join this said server and join the correct team.

Fred, Keys are generated based on your IP, so for two people using the same connection, they have to either PM Jez or ask someone who won't be playing CoC to generate a key for them.

Ok, Ok I'm an idiot but I have read the post and where TF is the quick search feature, does it matter on the browser? Seriously, I found the code, registered etc. but can't find the QS feature. As I'm not the only one it might seem self evident but it really isn't. I can't find anywhere which explains this, so please help.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha - by Sphinx - 12-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Re: Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha - by Sphinx - 13-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Re: Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha - by Illithar - 19-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Re: Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha - by Sphinx - 21-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Re: Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha - by Sphinx - 15-11-2012, 12:25 AM