Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about the cav nerf?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it.
40.00%
18 40.00%
I dislike it.
60.00%
27 60.00%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll] What do you think about the cav nerf?
(03-01-2012, 10:18 AM)Lav link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=678.msg6437#msg6437 date=1325584254]Again sory for the qute tree! But I myself a mediocre cav solod to knights... It was OP but again I can do the same as and archer so.... Everyone had there advantages. I just hate waiting for that Cav to spend 30min using his.....
Actually this is the only reasonable complaint that I have seen so far. Everyone is frustrated when they have to wait for that last surviving horseman making big circles around the crowd of bots, picking them off one by one.

But why does it take that long? Because cavalry players are weak and therefore cautious. They cannot charge into the crowd of bots, swinging their sword left and right - this will get them killed in no time.

And what's the suggested solution? To nerf cavalry so they will become even more cautious and will spend even more time when they're the only survivors!

This logic just escapes me. Actually, if we want to deal with the "last man standing" problem, I would dare to suggest buffing cavalry considerably, to make them more likely to charge into the crowd.
[/quote]
I think cav was fine before because any advantage they had was canceled by the map limitations..... So I think it was fine before

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Poll] What do you think about the cav nerf? - by Gomer - 03-01-2012, 10:22 AM