Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report on BlooD_Keller & BlooD_Critical
Ok, I would like to defend myself in this situation. Firstly, I am sorry that I went over the edge with swearing, but I was not aware that there was any rules that prevented vulgarity. ( If there was I appologise to all that were offended by my language ) Secondly, this IS NOT, the full thing, I said something along the lines of ( this is not exact ) ' WHERE IS THERE A RULE ABOUT SWEARING, HOW DARE YOU EXACT YOUR MORALS ON ME, 'I completely stand by this, what he DID, manage to include ( probably by accident ) is Critical repremanding me for my language, Crit also ADMITTED, that he was not a admin, and that he was joking around, it was completely wrong to do so, but he DID, appologise. Thirdly, you can see at one point, I told Critical he was defending on the wrong side and Superman said ' LOL ' mocking him. He also called Critical a ' Admin wannabe ' and he mocked us the entire time. And lastly, Superman mocked everyone on the server, even when Realhigh threatened to report US, he admitted his wrong behaviour by laughing at this and saying ' PLEASE, KICK ME, I'M SO SCARED. ' I do not feel I did ANYTHING, wrong, I did not break rules, I did not cheat, I did not lie, I appologise for my language ( but I was incredibly offended by a actual threat, by someone who had already called my clan bullshit )I was abused by another player ( doo-meister forgets to include Superman actually KILLED, Critical by jumping infront of him ) and I defended myself from doo-meister the entire time. UPDATE: Superman said ' PLEASE KICK ME ' it is completely obvious he was trolling, not just a ' bit ' as doo-meister states.
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

Worm Bane: 27/3/2016
Ailadrodd: 11/06/2016

Messages In This Thread
Re: Report on BlooD_Keller & BlooD_Critical - by Keller - 30-01-2013, 07:48 AM