Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report on BlooD_Keller & BlooD_Critical
May I just say, that reference to a Weiner thing has nothing to do with me whatsoever. I wasn't online earlier. I don't even wake up until 1pm. Secondly, Keller was reprimanded by me for the swearing, as he so states. I do not like to hear people swear, and made this clear. My claim at being an admin was merely an attempt (and a bad one, at that) to stop Superman's ridiculous, irritating and fatal (for our characters, anyway) behaviour by threatening him with a kick. I did come clean afterwards and admit i was not an admin. The name impersonation thing is something i discovered by accident. And while i do count it as a hack, it is by no means a malevolent one, and is normally used by myself to have a laugh, as with the 'I like to lick small children' message. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- When I said hacking was fun, i merely meant parlour tricks like that.

*Edited out how to do this name impersonation, developers are aware of it, don't need others learning it.
I see all these Swadian Hopes and Butchers, and I think 'I wish I had a frying pan'

Messages In This Thread
Re: Report on BlooD_Keller & BlooD_Critical - by Sir_Critical - 30-01-2013, 07:56 AM