Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Training Grounds Idea (Move, thanks worm! )
if i remember correctly..i did in fact contribute to the idea. So you obviously haven't been checking the forum. Also, granted yes the movie does have SOME historical events it does not in fact mean it is a completely true movie. "having less odds doesn't mean you can't win" true but when your outnumbered more than 10-1 YOU CANNOT WIN. Why would i care how many posts i have? Last time i checked you haven't given any new ideas lately either. who ever said your idea was good and "beautiful" and who said our opinions are crap? you in the army eh? i don't see how that has to do anything and i don't think you have any proof. The only thing that shows u could possibly have some sort of a military background was that you said "muscle memory and practice" Plus if you were in the army you wouldn't be able to play this just about everyday. And end. now ,again, can we drop this, agree that we both have a valid point, shake hands (theoretically), and move on from the matter?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Training Grounds Idea (Move, thanks worm! ) - by Aventori - 17-01-2012, 04:10 AM