Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Will cavalry become obsolete in hardmode?
(16-01-2012, 09:05 AM)Lav link Wrote:I wrote my arguments on cavalry in another thread (now locked by admins because it degraded into a series of emotional outbursts).

I take some responsibility for this. So I will try to redeem myself by saying something constructive this time. Hardmode is HARD, that being said Cavalry is somewhat of a "disruptive" class for this mod. Having started out as pure cav (now 2. tier inf and 2. tier cav) I started to realize what you are all talking about, but also the fact that this mod clearly favours the other classes. I think this is easily explained by the more cooperative play style of foot soldiers versus the egotistical "one man tank". Even so I still believe Cavalry has a place in this mod, because of it's excellent support capabilities. Remember, we are the beta testers and don't count on cav getting much love in coming patches.

Don't give up on cav, in time we will be strong enough to overthrow the evil overlords that supresses us. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Re: Will cavalry become obsolete in hardmode? - by Fingus - 17-01-2012, 01:22 PM