Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Spera (foraging on an active server, exploitation of AI)
The thing is that I think it was unfair to ban me. The following reasons are:
1) The server wasn't active before he came. After him the players started joining the server.
2) I had read the rules before doing this and I didn't get any information about what I did was wrong.
3) I didn't bug the AI, the AI got stuck by itself.
4) How is it possible to forage when a player can't forage until everyone stoppes fighting. Alchemist's job would be near the impossible.
5) An admin told me after leaving the server that what I did is called AI abusing. Why isn't there in the rules anything about the term "AI abusing". New players wouldn't know anything about it. Even I didn't know that, as I had played a lot before this horrible case (I think a year already).
6) I haven't been warned or reported before this case. As the banning rules say (as it was my first time) I should get warned before that. No action in addition to that should be taken. (my herbs were deleted as the admin said).

As I said before, I think the ban was unfair (not to say very unfair). Because of that I think that I deserve a second chance and maybe a little "sorry" from the Nord Invasion community for getting me banned.

Carpra
Alternatively - Spera
Legendaries Looted: 

Stag Bow - 08/02/2017

Messages In This Thread
Re: Report: Spera (foraging on an active server, exploitation of AI) - by Carpra - 23-03-2013, 04:41 PM