Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction with the last couple of patches and map changes/removals?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.71%
37 62.71%
No
37.29%
22 37.29%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction?
No, are destroying the mod, and they also deleted my thread about this, and replaced it with some guy saying he likes the changes...

Their vision of the game is not what we want to play...

They want us to stand around and get ran through by nords without any way of defending ourselves...

The censorship of deleting posts which ARE identifying the problem and trying to help... = HUGE FAIL.

You deleted my post, i didn't break any rules in it... 

That was the final straw...

watch they will delete this post too i bet, because it isnt some random guy going, yeah i like getting pwned by nords, and i love having our hiding spots removed, great job admin for making the map even more impossible each patch.... 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction? - by [WCS] Warborn - 30-01-2012, 12:28 PM